spike decay time
Common definition: Time for spike to fall from peak to threshold, usually calculated as 10-90% decay time
Electrophysiological values of spike decay time across neuron types from literature:
- Values are unchanged from those reported. Values currently lump multiple measures of spike decay time. Refer to individual articles for definition and calculation methodology.
- Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Click on neuron name axis labels (e.g. Dentate gyrus granule cell) to view corresponding neuron page
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.