slow AHP amplitude from resting
Common definition: Calculated as the difference between resting or baseline voltages and AP trough, explictly refered to by author as slow
Electrophysiological values of slow AHP amplitude from resting across neuron types from literature:
- Values are unchanged from those reported. Refer to individual articles for definition and calculation methodology.
- Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Click on neuron name axis labels (e.g. Dentate gyrus granule cell) to view corresponding neuron page
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.