Publications describing the NeuroElectro resource
- Brain-wide analysis of electrophysiological diversity yields novel categorization of mammalian neuron types Journal of Neurophysiology, June 2015 Tripathy SJ, Burton SD, Geramita M, Gerkin RC, and Urban NN Description: An in-depth analysis of brain-wide electrophysiological diversity using the NeuroElectro dataset, including techniques for experimental condition normalization and database quality control.
- NeuroElectro: a window to the world's neuron electrophysiology data. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, April 2014 Tripathy SJ, Savitskaya J, Burton SD, Urban NN, and Gerkin RC Description: A methods paper outlining the text-mining and manual curation methodology used to construct the NeuroElectro resource.
How to cite data obtained from NeuroElectro
- Please cite the original publication(s) from which the electrophysiological data were obtained. This helps ensure that the original authors get credit for their work.
- We also ask that you cite one of the NeuroElectro-specific publications listed above and refer to the NeuroElectro.org web URL within your publication.
Publications making use of NeuroElectro resource data
- GPU-based fast parameter optimization for phenomenological spiking neural models 2015 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2015 Fountas Z, and Shanahan M
- A shotgun sampling solution for the common input problem in neural connectivity inference arXiv, December 2014 Soudry D, Keshri S, Stinson P, Oh M, Iyengar G, and Paninski L
- Greater excitability and firing irregularity of tufted cells underlies distinct afferent-evoked activity of olfactory bulb mitral and tufted cells Journal of Physiology, April 2014 Burton SD, and Urban NN